Sprouting Farms Executive Director
This is a full-time Executive Director position reporting to the Sprouting Farms board of directors. The Executive Director will oversee all divisions and operations of Sprouting Farms Corps. Oversight includes administration and implementation of programs and the strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties and responsibilities include fundraising, marketing, community outreach, grant writing, grant management, and budget management.
● 3+ years of agricultural and/or food systems experience
● 3+ years of experience in nonprofit management and/or grants management
● Bachelor degree, Master degree prefered
● Ability to utilize Microsoft Word, Google Drive, and other web-based platforms
● Can independently manage multiple projects, partners, communications, staff and teams at time
● Willing to be located in the Greenbrier Valley region of West Virginia
● Considered a plus if candidate has experience in:
o Agriculture product sales o Education o Apprenticeships o Entrepreneurship
Applications should be sent to Annie Stroud at SproutingFarmsBoardofDirectors@gmail.com
To learn more about the position's description and responsibilities, and how to apply,
download the job announcement below!
Applications are due 3/15/2020, but for priority consideration applications should be submitted by 3/1/2020!